With millions of websites in the World Wide Web, how can you ensure your site’s chances of success? How can you convince viewers to stay, look at your products and probably buy from you?
Let’s be honest. Yes, you use SEO and yes, you’ve got great content, which made your audience visit your site in the first place, but these are not enough to make them stay. You’ll need something to grab their attention and once you have it, you must be able to make a powerful call to action. What do you need? HelloBar WordPress Plugin.
Who uses It?
People who want to be successful and even those who have already achieved fame in the online world use this. In fact, top bloggers Tim Ferris and Eric Ries use it in their sites.
What Can HelloBar WordPress Plugin Do For You?
Did you know that only 28% of viewers REALLY read your content? Yes, they don’t have the time or the patience for it so they simply scan your pages. And guess where their eyes first focus on? On the top pages which is exactly where your HelloBar WordPress Plugin can quietly sit like a very helpful maître d’, eager to take your visitors to where you want them to be. You can either offer new products, invite them to join groups or read your newsletters.
And yes, you can customize this plugin according to your taste and needs. You can change its color, font style and size so that it will complement your website’s appearance. Fill it up with an attention-grabbing statement and place a clickable call to action link right beside it.
Why do popular bloggers like this plugin? Here are some of the reasons why:
- Easy installation. All you have to do is copy and paste anywhere in your site.
- Easy to work with. Key in your attention-grabbing statement and call to action and you’re done.
- It looks good. It does attract viewers without distracting them the way pop-ups do.
- So many uses. You can invite your readers to your Facebook pages, subscribe to your RSS feeds, register for an event and many more.
- View stats. Plus, it gives you an idea as to how many visitors and clicks you had in a particular time frame.
You can only use it free for up to 25 clicks, with no advanced features. To get those, you’ll have to pay $4.95 which includes 100 clicks while 7,500 clicks are priced at $49.95. It may seem a bit steep for a pretty grab-bar, but the benefits it can give you somehow outweigh the cost.
Check out the video above or at http://youtu.be/g03Ppc5oKc8